Iwuy was occupied by British troops in the middle of October 1918, and Niagara Cemetery was made at this time. There are now over 200, 1914-18 war casualties commemorated in this site. Of these, a small number are unidentified. The Cemetery covers an area of 506 square metres and is enclosed by rubble walls on the North-West and North-East sides.
Iwuy is a village approximately 8 kilometres north-east of Cambrai and Niagara Cemetery is 1 kilometre south-east of the village.