6033 Bathurst St
North York, ON
Serves: Achdus Israel / UJPO, Adath Israel Congregation, First Moldaver Congregation, Adath Sholom, Agudath Israel, Ahavath Achim Congregation, All For One Mutual Benefit Society, Anshei Minsk Congregation, Apter Friendly Society, Beth Emeth-Bais Yehuda Congregation, Beth Meyer, Beth Torah Congregation, Beth Zion Oshawa Congregation, Blue Star Lodge, Bnai Israel, Beth David-Beth Am Congregation, Chenstochover Aid Society, Chevra Mikra Congregation, Chevra Mishnaoth Shomrai Shabbot Congregation, Chevra Shas Synagogue, Clanton Park Synagogue, Court Topaz, Eastern Children Congregation (Berkeley St. Synagogue), First Narayever Congregation, Folks Forein Association, Habonim Congregation, Hebrew Friendly Sons of David, Husiatiner Klaus-Beth Israel, Ivansker Mutual Benefit Society, Jewish Lithuanian Farband, Jewish National Brotherhood, Keltzer Sick Benefit Society, Khal Adas Yereim, Kiever Podolier, Linitzer Society, Lipsker Young Men's Society, Lodzer Centre (Lodzer Holocaust Congregation), Lomda Torah-Chevra Torah Congregation, Lubliner and Vicinity Society, Mozirer Sick Benefit Society, National Order of Hatzofim, New Fraternal Association, Ostrovtzer Society, Piotitomash Society, Pultusker Landsmanschaft, Shaarei Shomayim-Beth Israel Congregation, Shaarei Tefillah Congregation, Shaarei Zion-Petah, Tikva Lubavitch, Shedlover Young Men's Society, Shlomei Emunei Israel, Stashiver Young Men, Stonpitzer, Young Men's Society, Torah Emeth Jewish Centre.
Also known as Smith's Knoll
70 ½ King Street West
Denomination: Non-Denominational / Non-Sectarian
Status: Closed (1813)
Belleville Cemetery is located on sixty-five acres of land overlooking the tranquil Bay of Quinte in Bellville, Ontario Canada. Our cemetery is a non profit plot owner cemetery incorporated in 1872.
Capital Memorial Gardens Cemetery, Garden of the Sermon on the Mount
3700 Prince of Wales Drive (old hwy 16) in Nepean Township, Ottawa.
Drummond Hill Cemetery is a nationally recognized heritage site. It is most famously known as the battle grounds of the "Battle of Lundy’s Lane", as well as the burial site of Laura Secord. Christopher Buchner purchased 400 acres of land from his father-in-law, James Forsythe, in 1799 and used the top of the hill as a burial ground. It later became the site of a fierce battle between the British and the Americans in 1814. The area became known as Drummond Hill, in honour of General Drummond.
Established in 1929 it has been a distinctive landmark for citizens from all walks of life in and around the Windsor-Essex community and the preeminent resting place for area Catholics.
Situated on 75 acres in the southwest corner of Windsor, the setting with its historic sculptures and stunning monuments, is a beacon for peace and prayer, entwined with beautifully landscaped gardens, waterfalls and ponds. Not only is it a sacred and peaceful setting for the deceased, it’s park-like setting and serenity has become an all-season destination for nature lovers.
The Lakefield Cemetery is a non-profit and non-denominational cemetery that was founded in 1865 by a group of public spirited citizens that decided that a suitable burial ground should be available for the needs of a growing community.
The present cemetery is approximately 15 acres in size and is bounded by Moore Avenue on the north, the Catholic School Board and Sacred Heart RC Church on the east, Mount Hope Waterloo on the west and the south is the back yards of residences on Brant Street.